To anyone who needs a Certificate of Negative Test Results for COVID-19 (陰性証明書 – insei shōmeisho), for returning home or traveling overseas:


You can find a medical institution in Miyazaki that can issue a Test Certificate in English through any of the following methods:

※Only available in Japanese – please ask a Japanese-speaking person for assistance if necessary.